Ontario Potato Conference
March 05, 2020
50 Stone Rd W, Guelph, ON N1G 0A9
The 2020 Ontario Potato Conference will be held at the Delta Hotel & Conference Center on Thursday, March 5th.
The Conference program will include interesting topics, such as:
- Tips for successful crop emergence
- Enhancing soil health
- Declining yields and what to do about it
- Rethinking the use of potato fungicides
- Fighting the Colorado Potato Beetle with a shrinking insecticide tool box
- Soil compaction: Innovative strategies to reduce this yield robber
- 2019 Processing trial results
- Growers’ Panel.
As always, the Trade Show will have new technologies on display and it is a good opportunity for networking with exhibitors.
Lunch will be provided.
Parking is free.
Early Registration Fee, by February 28, is $50. After Feb 28, the fee increases to $80. Contact Eugenia Banks at EugeniaBanks@onpotato.ca for a registration form.
Print this page