Regina Soil Fertility Workshop
February 25, 2020
4177 Albert St, Regina, SK S4S 3R6
A&L Canada Laboratories Inc., a London, Ont.-based lab that provides soil fertility testing, is hosting six soil fertility workshops across Canada this February and March.
The A&L Fertility Workshops will be offered in three “levels” that range from general knowledge about soil (Level 1) to more expert knowledge for those making crop fertility recommendations (Level 2). The workshops are for agronomists, agriculture retailers and farmers, and include Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) continuing education unit (CEU) credits.
Upcoming workshops will be hosted at:
- Prince Edward Island
- Level 1: Feb. 3, 2020 – Emerald Community Centre, Kensington, P.E.I.
- London, Ont. (all workshops are held at the Four Points Sheraton)
- Level 1: Feb. 5, 2020
- Level 2: Feb. 12 and 13, 2020
- Level 3: Mar. 11, 2020
- Level 1: Feb. 25, 2020 – The Atlas Hotel, Regina, Sask.
- Level 2: Mar. 18 and 19, 2020 – Courtyard by Marriott, Saskatoon
There are 60 seats available per session.
Visit event's website
Print this page